Bill Riffle was diagnosed with ALS in 1992 at the age of 53 after experiencing symptoms since 1989.
Today in 2021, Bill is 85 years old and is still walking using his walker he calls “Harley”.
Bill attributes his longevity to:
- Attitude. If you live long enough you will get something. Live with it, make the best of it. Stay positive and lead an active life
- Vitamins. Magnesium 500 mg daily Bill says is the most important, along with Vitamins B6 100 mg, B12 250 mcg, C 500 mg, E 400 IU. He has used vitamins since his first symptoms began.
- Exercise DVD – A DVD he has used since 1995 as well as staying as active as possible all the the time.
- Faith – A strong faith in God and a community praying for him, and a sense of purpose to give hope to others diagnosed with ALS.
Bill shares his story in his book Pushing My Harley. To order the book that comes with the exercise DVD Bill uses
- $19.95 including shipping to anywhere in the world.
To contact Bill directly if you have questions about his book or DVD, his email is email@example.com.
Bill has been married to his wife Phyllis for 47 years. Phyllis says she is inspired by Bill’s positive attitude which has made her attitude positive as well.
Bill and Phyllis are active in their church and their local community. Together they have made it through many hospital visits from injuries from falls as well as a heart attack and cancer diagnoses.
The full interview of Bill and Phyllis Riffle will be posted below soon.